Friday, June 17, 2011

My little fish!

 
The boys have been going to swimming lessons the past week.  The first lesson Eric would not even put his face in the water and now just look at him go.  He even went to the deep end and swam all the way across the pool, today.  Zachary has also been doing a great job.  He was very proud of the fact that he can swim alone, without the teacher touching him.  I am very impressed with how well they are doing and how much they have progressed in just one week.  Hopefully by the end of the summer I'll have two little fish on my hands.

Wendy, Hyrum, and I just wait in a pavilion for the hour lesson to get over.  I have discovered that the humid air does carry the heat better than the dry heat in Utah.  Welcome to the South!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the swimming lessons are going so well. And I love Wendy's singing! (and dancing)
    (This comment is from Mom, not Shanalee, I don't know how to change the identity)

    ReplyDelete